Phone: 780-594-1630 ext 828
E-mail resumes here or fax: 1-888-523-8217
HIRING HVAC Technician
Required Immediately! Seven Lakes Oilfield Services is currently recruiting for a Certified HVAC Technician to join our growing team. Positive attitude, mandatory safety skills and knowledgeable experience operating would provide you with the right assets for a successful career on our team. If you are reliable, hardworking, pay attention to detail and skilled, we would like to hear from YOU!
We are currently accepting applications for one (1) full time Alberta Journeyman or Interprovincial Red Seal Refrigeration and Air Conditioning (HVAC) tradesperson to support our oil sands client. This position is located at Cenovus Foster Creek site. Travel accommodation will be provided from designated hub; La Corey, Alberta. This position will consist of a 7 on/ 7 off rotation of day shifts; covering 80 hours per shift cycle. However, hours and schedules may change due to operational requirements. Camp is provided and mandatory.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Install, repair and maintain heating, ventilation and air conditioning systems and components;
• Complete routine generated work order requests for repairs and services;
• Respond to emergencies;
• Perform all required preventative maintenance on heating, ventilation and air conditioning systems and components;
• Ensure building standards are maintained and attend toolbox talks and safety meetings as scheduled;
• All workers have the obligation to refuse unsafe work and to report all unsafe and near miss conditions immediately;
• Actively participate in the shop safety program and maintain strict adherence to OH&S guidelines;
• Perform duties as they may arise that would fulfill the mandate of providing complete facilities operations and maintenance;
• Alberta Certified Journeyman or Interprovincial Red Seal in Refrigeration and Air Conditioning trade in good standing;
• Alberta Gasfitter “A” or “B” Ticket is an asset;
• Valid Class 5 Driver’s License;
• Must be able to work from heights or confined spaces;
• Highly developed organizational and communication skills, both written and verbal;
• Excellent Problem Solving Skills and ability to work independently;
• Highly developed interpersonal skills and ability to work harmoniously with a diverse workforce
• Ability to balance and prioritize multiple tasks and sensitive to issues of confidentiality and compliance;
• Proven ability to react appropriately in emergency situations;
• Ability to complete all work in compliance with Alberta legislation, regulations and site policies and procedures;
• Proven ability to work in compliance with Occupational Health and Safety guidelines;
• Must be physically fit, position involves extensive walking, climbing and awkward positions as well as carrying of heavy materials. Ensure Personal Protect Equipment (PPE) is used as required;
• Oil Burner experience is considered an asset;
• Comprehensive Drug, Alcohol, Audiometric, and Physical Abilities pre-employment tests;
• CSTS certificate;
• Class 5 License with an approved driver’s abstract (obtained within 30 days);
• Eligibility to work on Cenovus Foster Creek site;
• Willingness to remain clean shaven;
• Competitive Industry Wage
• Performance Bonus paid monthly
• Pension and Benefits after 3 month probation completion
Interested candidates are invited to complete an online application in confidence, along with the job applied for “HVAC” to:
Apply Online: www.sevenlakesoilfield.com
This posting will remain open until the suitable candidate is found.
We would like to thank all who apply; however, only candidates that are being considered will be contacted.
IF YOU DO NOT SUBMIT ALL THE REQUIREMENTS LISTED ABOVE, YOUR APPLICATION WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED
Qualified applicants are encourage to submit their updated resume, tickets and driver authorization abstract/form with current contact information to: firstname.lastname@example.org or fax; 1-888-523-8217
All applicants will be required to attend an interview and complete successful pre-employment testing prior to employment (Drug and Alcohol screening).
Positive upbeat attitude, necessary skills and eagerness to learn would provide you with the right assets for a successful career on our team. If you are reliable, hard working and skilled, we would like to hear from you!
We are a growing company and offer competitive wages and a positive team environment! A mandatory benefits package is provided after 3 months of employment.
Seven Lakes Oilfield Services conducts pre-employment alcohol/drug testing and physical fit testing as one of a series of employment requirements for safety sensitive positions. We thank all those who apply; however only those considered for the position will be contacted.
Please submit a resume with copies of valid safety tickets and copy of driver’s licence.
“SAFETY IS OUR TRADITION”
Areas we serve: Cold Lake, Bonnyville, Lloydminister, Lac La Biche, Athabasca, Grande Prairie, Edmonton, Edson, Fort McMurray and St. Paul
p: 780.594.1630 | f: 780.594.1631 | Seven Lakes Oilfield Services - Box 779 Cold Lake, AB T9M 1P2
AB Web Services